East Texas Professional Credit Union is committed to supporting the communities in which our members live and work through sponsorships and donations to education, non-profit organizations, business and trade groups, city wide events and the arts.
To be considered for a donation or sponsorship, please download and complete the following form and fax, hand deliver or mail to the address below at least 30 days prior to your need.
East Texas Professional Credit Union
409 E. Loop 281
Longview, TX 75608
Fax: (903) 323-0212
While East Texas Professional Credit Union will thoughtfully review each submission, not all requests will be met.
Please take a moment to review our general guidelines for donations and sponsorships before submitting your requests. If we feel like there is a donation or sponsorship opportunity, we will contact you within 30 business days of your request. Thank you in advance for your understanding of our donation and sponsorship request guidelines.
Guidelines for Donations
- The organization must be not for profit
- The organization must benefit the community within our field of membership
- The organization must share the goal and interests of the credit union and the majority of its members
Guidelines for Sponsorships
- The event should be well publicized providing the credit union with a significant opportunity to attract new members
- The event should be run professionally and portray a positive image to the community
- A written description should be submitted detailing the type and amount of exposure that can be expected for the credit union to gain through our participation
East Texas Professional Credit Union will generally not sponsor or donate to:
- Extracurricular sports not affiliated with a school district within our field of membership
- Political parties or political fundraisers
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, and familial status