To join East Texas Professional Credit Union, each member must deposit a minimum of $5 into a savings account. These funds will remain on deposit in your account throughout the duration of your membership in the Credit Union.
Membership in East Texas Professional Credit Union is available to all individuals who:
- Live or work in Anderson, Angelina, Northern Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Nacogdoches, Rusk, Smith and Upshur counties (Excluding those individuals who are members of an occupational credit union whose home office is located within these counties)
- Are employed or certified to work in education, health care, professional fields, government/social services and students in Camp, Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Nacogdoches, Panola and Upshur counties
- Are employed or certified to work in the education fields and students in the following cities: Daingerfield in Morris county; Hughes Springs and Avinger in Cass county (Student eligibility applies to students ages 17 or older)
- Are receiving retirement, pension, or other benefits as a result of prior employment by any business or organization included within our field of membership
- Are spouses of persons who died while within our field of membership
- Are family members of an individual who is either a current member or is eligible for membership in East Texas Professional Credit Union (Family members include spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, brothers, sisters and in-laws)