Bilingual Financial Service Representative
- Opens all types of new deposit accounts offered by the Credit Union. Includes qualifying members for membership, interviewing members to determine needs, and processing requests via online system(s).
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and processing applications for all consumer, credit card and overdraft account loans. Assembles and evaluates loan applications and presents loan requests for approval.
- Actively cross sells products and services.
- Responds to member requests.
- Resolves member issues directly or coordinates resolution with appropriate ETPCU personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent. At least one year related experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in person with prospective and current members.
- Cooperative and positive attitude toward members and credit union staff.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking both English and Spanish.
Tellers - Part Time
- Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier's checks, money orders and cash advances.
- Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals.
- Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
- Actively cross sells credit union services.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- At least six months to one year as a teller or retail cash handling.
- Above average math and computer skills.
- Strong communication skills.