Grounds and Maintenance Helper - Part Time
- Checks the status of the Credit Union vehicles daily. Ensures that vehicles are clean and well-maintained. Reports needed repairs and refuels as necessary
- Prepares, picks up, and delivers Credit Union work, supplies, and documents. Performs a variety of assigned runs including interoffice, related financial institutions, Post Office, and errands to other businesses
- Sorts mail as required
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance at all locations as needed; exerts up to 50 lbs. occasionally and/or up to 25 lbs. frequently
- Handles basic repairs
- Standing and walking on average of 95% of day
- Cooperative and positive attitude toward members and credit union staff
Teller - Part Time
Longview and Gilmer Offices
- Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier's checks, money orders and cash advances.
- Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals
- Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served
- Actively cross sells credit union services
- High school graduate or equivalent
- At least six months to one year as a teller or retail cash handling
- Above average math and computer skills
- Strong communication skills
Bilingual Call Center Representative - Part Time
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six months experience in customer service or call center environment.
- Above average computer skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude toward members and credit union staff.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing and speaking both English and Spanish.
- Responsible for handling a variety of member services calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
- ?Resolves questions and problems regarding member’s accounts.
- Provide basic information to members on accounts, payments, interest rates, loan options and savings programs.
- Will be responsible for taking loan requests and processing applications as needed.