Licensed Insurance Agent
Neighborhood Financial Services • Longview Office
Neighborhood Financial Services is looking for a highly motivated employee that is experienced in property & casualty, life and health insurance. This position is responsible for meeting the insurance needs of our members while also forming new business.
• Insurance license in property & casualty, life and health insurance
• Highly motivated
• Goal oriented
• Detail oriented
• Great member service skills
• 2-3 years of insurance and member service experience
• Active insurance license
• Eligible for medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance
• Vacation and sick leave
• Competitive salary + bonus structure
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Cooperative and positive attitude toward members and Credit Union staff
Neighborhood Financial Services, LLC, is an affiliate of East Texas Professional Credit Union
Financial Service Representative/Teller
Full Time • Carthage Office
• Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier's checks, money orders and cash advances.
• Balance each day's transactions and v erify cash totals.
• Ensure that members are promptly and professionally served.
• Actively cross-sells credit union services.
• Opens new accounts and takes in loan applications.
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Six months to one year as a teller or retail cash handling.
• Above average math and computer skills..