Tellers - Part Time
Nacogdoches, Gilmer and Kilgore Offices
• Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier's checks, money orders and cash advances.
• Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals.
• Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
• Actively cross sells credit union services.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• At least six months to one year as a teller or retail cash handling.
• Above average math and computer skills.