March 31, 2023
We are beginning the final steps of the merger between North East Texas Credit Union (NETCU) and East Texas Professional Credit Union. The former NETCU branches will be open normal business hours on Friday, March 31. At the close of business, we will initiate the process to migrate all information from NETCU’s core banking system to ETPCU systems. System migration and branch hardware updates will take several days to complete. Former NETCU branches are scheduled to reopen no later than Wednesday, April 5. Branches will open sooner if possible. Please visit etpcu.org for updates on branch availability.
Your NETCU debit card will continue to function throughout this process. As a precaution, we recommend having cash on hand or other methods of payment to ensure minimal disruption to your weekend.
The NETCU mobile and online banking systems will cease to function on Friday, March 31 at 4:30 p.m. Since we are unable to transfer your user credentials to the ETPCU mobile and online banking systems, you will be required to download our mobile app from the app store or register for online banking at etpcu.org. We anticipate you will be able to access the ETPCU mobile app and online banking systems on Monday, April 3. Please note, it is unlikely the systems will be available prior to Monday, April 3. To successfully register for the mobile app or online banking, your account records must be accurate. Please contact your local branch to confirm the following information is correct:
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Mobile phone number
- Email address
Thank you for your patience as we complete the core banking system migration. If you have any questions, please contact your local branch or the Call Center at 903.323.0230.
- Rate and Fee Schedule (the rates have changed for some deposit accounts since documents were sent for processing) and migration weekend information
- Change-in-terms notice detailing the migration to ETPCU systems
- Rate & Fee Schedule (the rates have changed for some deposit accounts since documents were sent for processing)
- Account Agreement and Disclosure booklet
- Balance inquiry
- Cash withdrawal
- Cash and check deposit
- Check cashing
- Loan payment
- Account transfer
- ATM cash withdrawal (deposits are not available until March 31, 2023)
- A valid form of identification such as Driver's License, State ID card, Passport, Military ID or Matricular Consular ID
- U.S. Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number
- Open A Dollar Dog Account for as little as $5!*
- Membership fee is waived for Dollar Dog members
- Every account earns a dividend with a minimum $1 balance!
- New members receive an official Dollar Dog t-shirt
- Receive a special birthday card from Dollar Dog
- Click below to visit the Dollar Dog website for fun games, coloring pages, and MORE!
- Fun prizes with deposits to encourage kids to save
- Special offers on certificates for members under 12 years of age